Designed for owners of a Nikon Z 50, Z 6 or Z 7, Adrian will deep dive into the controls, teach you how to customize your I menu for stills and video and walk you through the custom control assignments.
This course is very much designed for those who already own a Nikon Z Series and is perfect for those looking to learn more about their Z Series camera. If you are interested in learning more about the Z System, we recommend attending the product talk, Understanding the Nikon Z Series.
"The course was very informative, Adrian was able to answer all questions about product in order to understand which of the Z6/7 would be best suited for myself ". - A Nikon School student
This 90 minute session covers
- How to get the most out of your Nikon Z Series
• Overview of controls
• Customising the I menu for stills and video
• Working through the Custom control assignments
• Auto focus modes and applications
• Eye detection auto-focus for humans and animals
• Key mirrorless camera settings
• Setting up Snapbridge
• Exclusive Q&A with Nikon Australia’s National Training Manager
Please note, this session will be held via Zoom Video Conference. A Nikon School representative will be in touch to provide you with the link and access code to join the session.